Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Math skills

All right, I'm no mathematician, but if I rummage through the remains of my 1st grade brain, I seem to recall that 16 is less than 20, which is less than 24. Have I been severely misinformed or have I been living in a self-created delusional world where 24 is greater than 16? I don't know which it is, but it simply has to be one of the two. Otherwise, I would not find myself continually disappointed when I reach into the variety pack box of Quaker granola bars only to pull out yet another oatmeal raisin bar. I mean, the box plainly states: 16 oatmeal raisin bars; 20 peanut butter chocolate chip bars; and 24 chocolate chip bars. Why is it that if there are truly 24 chocolate chip granola bars, I can never sink my teeth into one? Perhaps my roommates have been sabotaging me because they know that chocolate chip is my favorite. Come on, everybody knows that.

3 comments:

M. said...

those always remind me of you :) Murphy's Law...or maybe you eat them all whilst sleep walking?!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Um, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind sending me all the peanut butter ones? I could put them to good use!

Heather Sanders said...

Jess, this could be the beginning of a beautiful symbiotic relationship.